Good morning, Everyone! How is your weekend going so far? 

Emil and I have been fighting over this Sandro jacket ever since he got it a few weeks ago. Though normally, he is completely fine with me raiding his closet from time to time, this jacket just happens to be one of his favorites and he wears it non stop. Well... after weeks of nagging and begging, I was finally allowed to borrow it for a day! Of course, my long term plan is to make it a permanent part of my closet, but a day is a start:) 

Why so obsessed you may ask? Well, aside from the fact that I love the combination of leather and wool in general, this one just happens to be a perfect example of that oversized slouchiness I so admire in varsity jackets:) Though I tried to achieve the same look by trying on bigger sizes in a few women's styles, they never looked quite right. Instead of slouchy, they just looked plain big:) Basically not cute at all! 

So, now that I found exactly what I was looking for, hanging in Emil's closet nonetheless, I sincerely hope my long term plan works! Or at least maybe we can share on more regular basis:)!







Sandro varsity jacket { similar here } | Rag & Bone The Skinny jeans | Equipment Lucien crew neck sweater | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather Sergio Rossi Saddle over-the-knee boots { in burgundy here } | Coordinates Legend bracelet Wanderlust & Co rings

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top