Though normally I associate Palm Springs with blazing heat, palm trees and unreasonably long dips in the pool, turns out Palm Springs has a lot to offer even if the temperatures are nowhere near what I would normally consider hot or warm for that matter:) 

As I have mentioned before, most of the time our trips to Palm Springs are the most glorious examples of procrastination, where Emil and I certainly make plans to venture outside of our hotel to explore, yet somehow always end up lingering by the pool, working on our tans and sipping drinks with little umbrellas in them. Both of us, I think at some point accepted the fact that these trips are not exactly productive or active, and allowed ourselves this time to be a bit lazy. Yet, I've always wanted to see more of Palm Springs.











Well, I certainly got my wish this time:)! Though, I have to admit that initially the cooler weather put a bit of damper on my mood, I soon discovered its full benefits. We were finally able to walk around Palm Springs, something we would never dare to do in the warmer months. Have breakfast, lunch and dinner outside without worrying about melting and take pictures of our adventures throughout the day while my hair and make up remained more or less in tact, which is, trust me, a big deal because normally my make up starts running down my face within 15 minutes and hair... well let's just say no amount of product can combat that frizzy mess. 

Nasty Gal trench coat { similar option here & here } | Lovers + Friends Jeremy boyfriend jeansMarc Jacobs Suede Trouble bag House of Harlow Chelsea sunglasses  { in orange & blue here } | Cameo crop top | Salvatore Ferragamo sandals { similar here & here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top