Good morning, Everyone! I hope your weekend is going great so far! 

As I was trying to figure out what to wear to a dinner with friends last night, I came across  this beautiful teal StyleStalker jacket I got specifically for an event coming up in a few weeks and just  couldn't resist wearing it a bit earlier:) As I have mentioned before, most of the time my outfits begin with a single anchor piece and once I figure out what it is, everything magically falls into place:) 

Since last night's dinner was supposed to be a somewhat dressier affair, I decided to step it up a notch with my make up and forgo my usual no-eyeshadow-cat-liner eye make up and rosy lips in favor of a more dramatic sparkly eyes and shimmery copper lips. 





To achieve this look I used Estee Lauder eye palette in Batik Sun, which is technically speaking a Summer color palette, but I like it so much, I use it year round. This is my third one, and honestly, I will continue buying it for as long as I can. The gold shade is one of my favorites and is the one I use the most. Aside from it's primary purpose, it also works great as a highlighter when applied along cheek bones, on the bridge of the nose and on cupid's bow. 

Here is what I did to achieve this look:

Step 1: After applying an eye primer, I used the gold shade all over my lids to browbone. 

Step 2: Next, I blended the darker brown shade in the crease.

Step 3: Using the lightest pale gold shade, I highlighted below the brow bone and inner corners of my eyes. 

Step 4: To add a bit of drama, I lined two thirds of my lower lash line with the sparkly teal shade making sure to smudge the edges for a slightly sultrier look. 

And voila! All done! 

StyleStalker Opal blazer | Sarina Suriano Sagittarius Astris dark grey pearl cocktail ring & Sparkling Caelum white pearl & crystal palm bracelet | Ryan Storer ear cuff { similar here } | Estee Lauder eye palette in Batik Sun 


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top