Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday! 

So, LA weather has been kinda insane lately! Warm and sunny one day and gloomy and cold the next! A week or so ago, I really felt like coat weather is finally upon us and put away all of my Summer stuff! Well, apparently I was just a bit premature:) I don't know whether the universe is playing a trick on me but as soon as I put my Summer wardrobe away and got my coats and fluffy sweaters out, the heat was back with a vengeance! Not that any sane person should be complaining about warm weather in November, but finding what to wear has been just a bit challenging lately:) 










The temporary solution I've come up so far is jackets/blazers and boots. In order to feel just a tad more fall appropriate I started wearing everything with boots! And I mean everything!!! Denim shorts and dresses included:) I also feel like layering with jackets and blazers gives an outfit a bit more weight, and in my mind, makes it a bit more Fall appropriate. Not that this makes not wearing my new favorite coats and sweaters any more bearable, but it's something!  

Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am really wishing for some cold weather! Hopefully, this heat will not last long, and I will finally get to take my new fall favorites out for a walk:)! 


The Kooples leather buckle detail crepe skirt & velvet trim top { also love the dress version here } | Isabel Marant Royston leather ankle boots Reese + Riley blazer | Celine medium Trapeze bag in black | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | House of Harlow Chelsea sunglasses |

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top