Morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! Just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few of my current obsessions in pastel palette. Like the amazing Tory Burch sunnies I can't seem to stop wearing because they go with absolutely everything in my closet or the gorgeous Jimmy Choo color-blocked pumps I virtually live in because they are not only beautiful but also one of the most comfortable pairs of heels I currently own. What about you guys, what are your favorite accessories at the moment? 







Jimmy Choo Typhoon pumps | Tory Burch Inga dress & Maquis sunglasses | Nasty Gal Lookin' Sharp earrings & Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | OPI nail color in My Signature is DC 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top