Good morning, Everyone! I hope your week is going great so far! I am so excited to share yet another post from my year-long collaboration with Nordstrom Rack as part of #ShopGenius campaign. 

Every month, Nordstrom Rack highlights new trends and the month of June is all about bohemian-chic, characterized by graphic prints, stacked statement jewelry, soft neutrals and of course my personal favorite - jumpsuits!:) Why do I love jumpsuits so much, you ask? Well, because I think they are that quintessential must-have item no Summer wardrobe can go without. Completely versatile, you can take a jumpsuit to the beach or to cocktail hour, paired together with a tailored blazer and some cute heels. So naturally, when I thought about styling a perfectly effortless, bohemian-inspired look, a jumpsuit was the first thing that came to mind. I got this gorgeous graphic-printed Juicy Couture number at NordstromRack.com for 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING and definitely had another one of those "YAY" moments! Cause I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely a bit of a shopping thrill-seeker and get really excited when I find something I love at a really great price. Now, I did mention why I like jumpsuits ( or it's mini version - the romper ) in general but the reason why I love this one in particular is... and here comes my confession of a shopping genius... I Believe in Fine Print!:) Though I do occasionally wear big & bold prints, normally I favor the softer & finer prints for their wearability and understated elegance. How about you guys? Bold or Understated? 

P.S. I would love to hear about your amazing finds at Nordstrom Rack! So, please share your saves & steels on @NordstromRack Instagram using hashtag #ShopGenius, and who knows, you may just find yourself featured on Nordstrom Rack Instagram page!











Juicy Couture Geo Del Mar romper via Nordstrom Rack | Levi's bleached denim jacket { similar here } | IRO Saresha sandals { super cute laser cut out wedge option here } | A.P.C. beige nubuck bucket bag { also love this Abaco messenger } | J Crew Panama hat { cute option in straw here } 


This post was brought to you by Nordstrom Rack. 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top