Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The one thing I have learned very quickly since moving to California is that no matter how warm it is during the day, once the sun goes down, the temperature almost certainly drops, so a jacket is a must. Normally, for casual looks I just throw on a leather jacket or a blazer, but dressier looks tend to be a bit more problematic. Though I like combining dressy pieces with leather jackets, sometimes I feel the impact of the piece gets lost covered up with something on top, which is perhaps why I am so obsessed with the set I'm wearing in today's post.

Of course these pieces could be worn separately, but I absolutely love the impact they create paired together, not to mention the jacket definitely kept me warm on a chilly Pasadena night! 


Though I think the black, white and red print would look great with a variety of colors, today I wanted to make the gorgeous abstract print the focal point of the look. So, I paired it with a black top and black accessories, adding just a bit of drama via black and white striped sunnies. 









Raoul peplum back jacket & primrose printed skirt | Style Stalker TLC top Emporio Armani messenger bag { similar here, also love this light grey option } | Gucci Victoire buckle sandals { similar here & here } | J Crew pearl open bangle | Vita Fede rings { similar here & here } | Essie nail polish in Hip Anema 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top