Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? I am definitely having a boyfriend jeans kinda moment lately! Don't know what it is really, but I just can't stop wearing them. This particular pair is definitely my favorite at the moment! Funny thing, as much as I love boyfriend jeans finding a pair that fits right isn't necessarily easy for me. Most of the time when I try them on, they end up looking kinda odd, either way too loose or not nearly loose enough:) Basically nothing resembling the perfectly slouchy fit I have in mind, which is probably why when I find a pair that fits I have a hard time wearing anything else:)



As far as styling is concerned, I think I prefer to pair slouchy jeans with something a bit more dressed up on top, like the sequin pullover I am wearing in today's post. I attempted to pair them with a casual tee a few times, but I just can't help but add a blazer or structured jacket on top. Oh, and I greatly admire people who can rock slouchy jeans and flats, but for me, a pair of pointy-toe heels is a way to go. What about you guys, how do you wear your boyfriend jeans? 










MINUSEY Shea sequin pullover &  5018  distressed boyfriend jeansIRO Sydrae pumps in coral pink | Chanel Boy flap bag | MINUSEY NO 5 earrings & clear chain bracelet & Wayfarer mirror sunglasses Essie nail polish in Sittin' Pretty 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top