Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Every once in a while, and I'm sure you've all been there, you come across an item so wonderful, that no matter how many times you wear it or even what you wear it with really, somehow it makes every outfit feel a little more special. Well, for me it's the skirt I'm wearing in today's post.
I've had it for a little over a year now, and wore it on numerous occasions, from formal dinner parties to casual strolls on Melrose avenue, and to this day, it never failed once to put a smile on my face. Don't really know exactly what it is about it, that makes me feel this way. Perhaps, it's the color, or the volume, or the front pleat or, what is most likely, it is the combination of all those those elements. In short, I am head-over-heels! So, I hope you will forgive me for obsessively wearing it again and again. My only excuse - I just can't help it:) 








tba (to be adored) silk organza scalloped-trim top | Kate Spade ice-cream clutch { also love this option } | Dior Mise en Dior earrings | ASOS Holborn heeled sandals | Cameo The Label Bloom skirt { similar here, also love this shorter version in soft blue } 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top