Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Do you ever feel like you have a split personality when it comes to style? Because I certainly do! One side favors very pretty, girly pieces like fit-and-flare dresses, full midi skirts, pastel colors and lace and the other side is all about ease, comfort and simplicity. Funny thing is, I really never know which personality is going to show up until I wake up in the morning and suddenly get an urge to wear my most comfortable pair of boyfriend jeans. 



Well, clearly my jean-loving side is having a moment:) In fact, right about now, I feel like if I had to choose one outfit to wear for the rest of the Summer, this would be it. Boyfriend jeans, a tailored blazer and a pair of heels. Yes, I realize that high heels are not necessarily synonymous with comfort, but since I hardly ever wear flats, this particular pair is my version of comfy shoes:) 

So, I suppose I should warn in advance, since I am extremely dedicated to my jean-moment, you may be seeing quite a bit of them on this blog in the near future. Hope you don't mind!:)






Reed Krakoff Boxer tote { also love this very pretty version in soft blue on SALE here } | Helmut Lang twisted blazer | IRO Keazan jeans | Assali Ghysele beaded top | Saint Laurent Jane leather ankle strap sandals | J Crew pearl open bangle & contoured spike cuff Dior Mise en Dior earrings | Wet & Wild nail polish in I need a Refresh - Mint

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top