Burt's Bees Brightening Face-Care Line { Daily Facial Cleanser, Refining Tonic, Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream, Eye Treatment & Dark Spot Corrector } 

Good morning, Everyone! How is your day going so far? A few weeks days ago, as I was getting ready for bed and finishing up my nightly beauty regimen, it suddenly dawned on me that I never did a post specifically dedicated to what it is that I do to take care of my skin. So, I decided to "come clean" and take this opportunity to walk you through my daily skin-care routine. Currently, I am using Burt's Bees Brightening line of products. Now, I really like Burt's Bees products in general ( Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream and Lip Shimmer in Watermelon are among my all-time favorites ) but the reason why I love this line is because it's made with natural ingredients, which is really important to me for I believe that what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it! Additionally, as I have previously mentioned I am not too keen on wearing foundation, so making sure that my skin looks even is really important. And Burt's Bees Brightening line helps to even out my skin tone and get rid of those pesky little dark spots on my nose and cheeks (evidence of my recurring sun-worshiping habits:)

So, without any further ado, here is my morning and evening skin care routine step-by-step.



STEP 1: I begin by washing my face with Burt's Bees Brightening daily facial cleanser to remove make up and oil. I always make sure to wet my face thoroughly before applying the cleanser, then I massage the face gently for about 30 seconds before rinsing. 



STEP 2: Right after cleansing, I apply Burt's Bees Brightening refining tonic with a cotton pad to remove any traces of make up, making sure to use an upward movement to avoid puling the skin down. 




STEP 3: Next, I apply Burt's Bees Brightening even-tone moisturizing cream to hydrate the skin, prevent wrinkles and diminish the appearance of dark spots. Normally, I start by dotting the cream on the center of my nose, chin, forehead and about an inch under the eye area. Then, I gently spread the cream over the entire face, while massaging it in very lightly. 


STEP 4: I apply the Burt's Bees Brightening eye treatment right after the moisturizing cream to brighten the skin around my eyes. I like to place a few small dots around the eye area and then, gently smooth them into the skin. 


STEP 5: I complete my skin-care routine by applying Burt's Bees Brightening dark spot corrector. Since I normally get dark spots on the bridge of my nose and side of the cheeks, I don't usually apply this product over the entire face, but rather use it as a targeted treatment where needed. 






And voila - all done! I repeat the same steps morning and night and the entire process takes me about 3-4 minutes. I started noticing a difference after using these products for about a week, the dark spots on my nose and cheeks started to get lighter and I think by week 2 they were barely noticeable. Aside from that, since I have an oily t-zone, what I really like about them is that they do not clog pores, don't feel heavy on and don't make my face feel or look oily or shiny. 

P.S. If you guys have any questions about the products or application, please shoot me an email, I am happy to answer anytime!:)

This post was brought to you by in collaboration with Burt's Bees and Burst Media, the opinions and texts are all mine. 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top