Hello Everyone! How is your week going so far? I am sure you remember my friend Belen from B* a La Moda, who was visiting me from Spain in May. Well, while she was here we ended up attending an EXPRESS event together and getting the same pair of jeans. So, naturally we decided we simply had to do one of our collaborative posts! In case you have forgotten, Belen and I did a few of those last year { see  here, here, here & here }. 

THE CHALLENGE: This time around, our challenge was to create a cute everyday look based around a pair of Express jeans, showing out individual approach to dressy/casual style. 





MY LOOK: I wanted to create a look based on my favorite jeans, blazer and high heels combo. Since I am absolutely adore the combination of blue and blush, I paired my jeans with a blush silk blazer and a pair of matching patent pumps. To add a bit of drama to this look, I added a striped embellished tee and a fun Panama hat. I finished the look by adding a few layered bracelets and rings, because as you know, for me no look is complete without a bit of jewelry:) 








BELEN'S LOOK: Now onto Belen's look:) I absolutely love the way she paired her Express jeans with a graphic white tee and a pair of strappy heels in a matching color! A have a bit of a weakness for a great graphic tee, and this palm-print one is the cutest one I've seen lately by far! She completed her look with a pair of sunnies and a shoulder bag in my favorite shade of muted turquoise. 








EXPRESS mid rise destroyed ankle jean legging | J CREW Panama hat & top { similar here & here } | Chanel Boy flap bag | Dolce & Gabbana Kate patent leather pumps | Truth & Pride silk blazer { similar option here & here } | Vita Fede Capri 5 wrap bracelet | Tiffany & Co Atlas open ring 

Please CLICK HERE for Belen's outfit details and see her complete look! 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top