Good morning and happy Friday, Everyone! As you can see, I am back in my Summer uniform, i.e. embellished tank and a pair of cute shorts. To be quite honest with you, I can't imagine my Summer wardrobe without these effortless and timeless key pieces that easily transition from work to play. What can I say, I simply can't resist great Summer separates and these Karen Kane shorts and tank definitely have the easy, laid-back SoCal appeal I always look for in my staples. Though normally I am a big fan of solid colors, lately I noticed more and more prints find their way into my closet. Case in point, a pair of spanish tile printed shorts I am wearing in this post. From the moment I spotted them in a store, I fell in love with this absolutely lovely white and blue geometric & floral print. Suppose I am a bit partial since white and blue just happen to be two of my favorite colors but I also think that this particular combination is really versatile and pairs beautifully with a variety of other colors and prints. 



Since, I had a few meetings in the morning, I wanted to create a slightly dressier look. So I paired the shorts with a palm sequin tank (the palm print is slightly reminiscent of the print on shorts, no? ), a soft white blazer and a pair of sky-high heels. I completed this look with pearl jewelry and an oversized navy tote. 

What about you guys? What are your Summer staples?










Karen Kane spanish tile print shorts & palm sequin tank | Helmut Lang twisted blazer | Saint Laurent Jane leather ankle strap sandals | Dior Mise en Dior earrings | J Crew pearl open bangle | Navy tote - old { cute options here & here } 


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top