Out and about for breakfast with Emil...

Good morning, Everyone! Just wanted to do a little recap of our adventures in New York. I wish I could post all the amazing pictures we've taken, but I am afraid I would simply run out of space on this blog:) So, above are some of my absolute favorites. Hope you enjoy! 



Quick change before All Saints presentation. I am completely obsessed with this McQ jacket!


Love everything about this look from All Saints Fall 2014 collection. The layering and textures are simply extraordinary! 

I can't wait to get my hands on these All Saints boots! Perfectly slouchy and oh-so-incredibly stylish! 


One of my favorite looks from Kenneth Cole Fall 2014 collection... Head-to-tow white, yes please! 


Fitting at Elie Tahari before Fall 2014 presentation. 


Love at first sight! Absolutely adore these dramatic black & white Elie Tahari sneakers! 
Rainbow colors backstage at Elie Tahari.


Perfectly relaxed, yet beautifully tailored! I seriously need this bright coat in my life!

I just love the way grey looks, paired together with sky blue! Yet another favorite from Elie Tahari Fall 2014 presentation. 






I felt like I was in a fairy-tale at Alice + Olivia Fall 2014 presentation.

Oh, how I wish I could get my hair to look like this at least once:) 

Shimmery, sexy and dark, I am completely in love with this cocktail dress from Alice + Olivia. 

I want candy! :) Definitely, my idea of a perfect party dress! 

Bling on my bag? Yes, please! 

Theory Lavanya calf hair coat | Miu Miu sunglasses { also here } | Keepsake The Label dress { in blue here, similar here }Stuart Weitzman Highland boots | Chanel Boy flap bag | Nordstrom gloves { similar here } | Elie Tahari Emalia jacket, Scarlet clutch, Dream sneakers, coat & Emmy pantsMcQ by Alexander McQueen fur sleeve jacket { similar here } | A.L.C. Daniel Zigzag sweater { also here } | Bailey44 Sophia skirt | Saks gloves { similar here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top