Good morning and happy Monday, Everyone! How is your week going so far? I am super excited to partner with Hue to style a few of my favorite patterned sheers from their new collection. If you read my blog on regular basis, you know plain is not really my style, which is why I am such a big fan of patterned hosiery! For my first look, I chose fun and fresh polka dot sheers. Since I wanted to keep all the attention on the hosiery, I kept my look pretty monochromatic and added just a touch of color with a bright fuchsia skirt. 

For my second look, I chose a pair of floral garland-patterned sheers. From the moment I saw them, I fell in love with the flirty and girly print, which is why I decided to create a very soft and feminine look. So, I paired a pale pink peplum coat with a full mini skirt and a wide belt to accentuate the waist. 
For my third look, I wanted to create a fun day-time outfit. So I paired backseam sheers with a mini skirt, cropped pink moto jacket and a p[air of black pumps. 

So what do you guys think? Which of these outfits do you like the best?












Look 1: Polka Dot Fashion sheers via HueCameo Bloom skirt { similar options here & here } | Leather jacket - old { similar here & here } | Gucci Soho bag | Giueseppe Zanotti pumps | Look 2: Floral Garland sheer leggings via Hue | Ted Baker Sollel short peplum coat { also love this one } | BCBGMAXAZRIA belt { similar here } | Cameo Mad World skirt { also here } | Emporio Armani messenger bag | Look 3:  Backseem sheers via Hue | Gap wool moto jacket { similar here } | Robert Rodroguez lace applique skirtGivenchy leather pumps | Les Femmes Velours Belle du Jour tee 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top