Good morning, Everyone! How is your weekend going so far? Feels like the Fall has finally arrived to LA, not sure I am particularly happy about that, but I sure am glad I finally get a chance to take my veil hat out for a walk! I spotted it at a store a few weeks ago and simply couldn't resist! I mean, common... how cute is that pom pom and veil! What do you guys think?













BCBGenaration Winter Veil beanie | Juicy Couture wool oversized moto coatLovers + Friends So Good oversized sweaterEmporio Armani messenger bag | Black Orchid skinny jeans Givenchy leather pumps | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, original titan bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring, ultra mini titan crystal ring | ASOS Arrow Articulated ring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top