Good morning and happy almost weekend, Everyone! How was your week? For Emil and I, this week was pretty insane in the most wonderful kind of a way, of course! You know me, I like to keep busy:) But we did manage to find time to do a little shopping yesterday, definitely another one of those things I like to do very much... So, I wanted to take this opportunity to share what I wore on our little excursion. This outfit started with a pair of jeans, and not just any pair of jeans but a perfectly distressed, in-my-favorite-shade-of-blue perfection of a pair.
Since I love to combine jeans and coats, I wore a color blocked funnelneck coat to give weight and structure to this look. Finally, I added a red & white plaid shirt and a pair of red pumps to make this color the focal point of the outfit. 

Now, here comes the best part! If you like the jeans I am wearing in this post as much as I do, you're in luck! Because I am hosting Silver Jeans Co Loft Grand Opening event at Glendale Galeria on Saturday, November 23 2-4 pm and the first 25 guests to arrive will receive a $25 gift card! So come hand out with me, sip champagne and check out the new collection! Please RSVP at InStyle_SilverJeansCo@timeinc.com and I look forward to seeing you there!









Silver Jeans Co Tuesday jeans | J Crew colorblock funnelneck coatRails Kendra button-down shirt { also love this color & this one } | Miu Miu glitter pumps { similar option here } | Saint Laurent Medium classic duffel bag { also love this cobalt blue version } | Vita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, original titan bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring, ultra mini titan crystal ring

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top