This is one of my go-to casual looks at the moment. I developed a serious addiction to Bailey44 a few years ago, and their Fall collection is no exception. Love the fact that Bailey44 pieces are made from super luxurious fabrics, and fit and feel like a dream. Which is, as you know, sort of my motto when it comes to style. Clothes need to feel good and make you feel good!

So, if you are a fan of feminine, clean and effortlessly-cool looking pieces like I am, check out Beiley44 website by clicking here. I finished this look with a pair super comfortable suede booties and my beloved Proenza Schouler bag, which, I know made quite a few appearances on the blog, but I can't help it if it looks great with everything:)








Bailey44 Road Not Taken asymmetrical silk crepe de chine drape front  top & Foreshadowing stretch woven mini skirt | Joie Kaylie leather jacket in caviar | Barbara Bui Mod's ankle bootsVita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, original titan bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring, ultra mini titan crystal ring & Capri 5 wrap bracelet | Proenza Schouler PS11 bag 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top