BCBG Max Azria Slevie leather motor jacket | BCBG Max Azria Rosa color-blocked pleated dressReid Queen Street courier satchel via Plia Designs Lillian Crowe triple arc necklace | Fendi color-blocked strappy leather sandals 




So, Emil and I are back in LA, and I miss New York already. What an amazing week it has been! I am still trying to process all that took place within those 7 days...  Sometimes I feel like everything in New York moves at an accelerated pace... 

As you may have seen from the last few posts, I really made it my mission to try and capture New York fashion week in photographs. Luckily, Emil was always with me. It's really not a whim, it's a necessity, because I cannot take a good picture if my life depended on it. I mean I try, yet the end result is nowhere near where it should be!!! I think, I am getting better at taking still shots but moving targets are still not my cup of tea. Like models racing down the runway for example... 

Not that Emil is complaining about having to take photos of gorgeous models:) Especially gorgeous models clad in amazing Herve Leger dresses. And I can understand why, everything about Herve Leger SS13 collection was purely perfect, from hair and make up to accessories and of course the iconic dresses, most of which are definitely going high up on my shopping list:) Oh, and don't get me started on the harness vests, definitely counting the days till I can get one of them!






Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top