1. MATTHEW WILLIAMSON Embellished Suede Clutch | 2. MICHAEL KORS Plated Chronograph Watch | 3. VALENTINO Jewel Embellished Clutch | 4. MARCHESA Laser Cut Ruffles Cocktail Dress | 5. H&M Jacket | 6. MADEWELL Sunny Day Tortoise Shades | 7. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI Strappy Sandal \ 8. OSCAR DE LA RENTA Leaf Motif Collar Necklace

Decided to share some of my favorites via Lyst.com, where I've been spending most of my time lately. Currently I am obsessively shopping for Fall/Winter, guess it's my way of trying to accept that Fall is just around the corner, or perhaps, because this year, Fall is all about color and embellishment, and of course, you know how I feel about those. But regardless, the above are just some of my current favorites, and that gorgeous Valentino embellished clutch is right at the top of the list! Seriously, is there a person in the world who is not drooling over this bag? I know I sure am,  just as I am drooling over those strappy Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, but than again, this Fall is all about drool-worthy pieces...

To see more, CLICK HERE to view my Current Cravings on Lyst.com




Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top