Ava animal print pumps via Pink & PepperASOS pant with jet pocket | Sequined clutch bag via Style by Marina | Zara blouse J Crew bright pink bracelets | ASOS claw ring & spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one | SEPHORA OPI nailpolish in "Iris I Was Thinner"


I got these amazing pumps just in time for my anniversary, which is coming up next week. Emil and I will be celebrating 5 years together, still trying to wrap my head around that:) Time sure flies!!! Long story short, when I have a new pair of shoes, I find it completely impossible not to wear them right away! And who need a special occasion to dress up, right? A little sparkle day time is always ok in my book:)

P.S. I got a few emails about the names of the nail polishes I wear. So, from now on I will always make sure to include the name of the polish in my post. This pretty purple Sephora OPI in "Iris I Was Thinner" is probably one of my favorites. So, if you like it as much as I do HERE is where you can find it:)




Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top