Previous ArticleNext Article 

Accessories Street Style: Clutch Diaries




Street Style: Clutch Diaries
Bag ladies no longer, women are taking cues from Ms. Badu and packing light. It's all about the sleek, smart clutch.

Compact to hold just the essentials -- phone, lipstick, credit card, and keys, everything else is secondary.

We've spotted tons of women with envelope sized bags in tow, from tiny palm sized clutches to just a tad over-sized, nestled perfectly beneath the arm.

Satin, quilted, python and prints, take a look at what these woman are holding on to.


Read more: http://www.essence.com/2011/11/25/street-style-clutch-diaries/#ixzz1jiAKm0b

On my way to Black Girls Rocks Awards in New York City, Nov 2011,I was spotted carrying my clutch which I designed myself,am loving it and so proud of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top